Thanks to my sister Lisa
(who must have been going
through old photo files)
I received this happy pic:
My thoughts:
Right or wrong,
I do criticize myself,
about the way I look.
Today, I think I look awful.
But on the day this
pic was taken,
I thought I looked
awful too.
When I look at this
pic now, I think,
"I look OK and happy."
I would love to look
that good now.
I wonder,if I were to
see a pic of me
(the way I look today)
in about 5 years,
would I think,
"hey, I didn't look
so bad back then."
So... why don't I look at
myself today and think,
"I don't look too bad."
I wonder why can't I do that?
Friday, April 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I think you look like the awesomest mom of all time, in both pictures.
Who cares how you look with a son like that! Besides that, you're right, we'll never be younger than we are right now. Carpe the diem.
Have you seen the t-shirt that says:
So far, this is the oldest I ever been
;,)
And I think you look like the awesomest wife of all time in both pictures.
Post a Comment