I have a hobby of collecting lists.
One of those lists is "Endings".
I was reminded of this particular
ending the other day, and thought
I would post it here.
It actually comes from one
of my favorite books
(another list)
which was made into a movie
(another list).
Sheesh! It's really not
so fun after you have to
go through all that
RIGGAMAROLE
to get to it, is it?
Anyway, here it is:
"Tuck said it to Winnie,
the summer she turned 15,
'Do not fear Death,
but rather the Unlived Life.
You don't have to Live Forever,
you just have to Live.'
...And she did."
Book: Tuck Everlasting
Author: Natalie Babbitt
Movie: Tuck Everlasting 2002
List Collector: me
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is one of my favorites and it is probably time to read it again. Thanks for the reminder- I will add it to my list :).
Post a Comment