Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clouds

2 minutes 38 seconds.
that was the duration of my phone call (skype) from Mally and the UK gang.

evidentally the ability for signals to get from their computer, out of their house, through the sky, across, the ocean, over the mountains, into the valley, and to my computer is dependant on there being no clouds...above their house???
above my house???
everywhere from their house to my house???

I still don't really grasp the idea of technology.
It honestly still seems mostly like magic to me.
Seriously.
I'm conflicted.
I'm still very thankful to be able to talk to them at all.
They're fine, in their new house, now they're just waiting for their furniture and belongings to arrive (also by magic, as far as I can understand).

I'm gonna need to learn to think and converse quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
Maybe if I keep a list??? Oh no. Lists are a topic for another day.

Today is about clouds.
And magic.
And being thankful.

When I put it like that, it doesn't sound so frustrating after all, does it?

1 comment:

Ron said...

You are a great and interesting writer!!!!!