Saturday, October 27, 2007

It's Autumn Time!

OOOPS! I'm not too good at this computer stuff yet, so you get 2 titles and only 1 blog - oh well...
Anyway, is there anything better than the sound of a good football game on the tube and the smell of pumpkin pie wafting through the house while I unpack my fall decorations? I think not! I started baking today and I couldn't stop! Brown Sugar muffins, a huge batch of homemade chili and cornbread, chocolate chip cookies, a pumpkin pie, and oh yeah, there were some over-ripe bananas on the counter so I HAD to make a bazillion loaves of banana bread. AAAHHH! I just can't seem to adjust to the fact that it's just me and Ron in this house. As Sadie would say, "I'm just ONE PERSON!" Look out neighbors! You just might step in some baked goods the next time you exit your front door - don't say I didn't warn you! I LOVE FALL!!!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Oooh, it all sounds so good! I'm glad you've started a blog too! Maybe we can get my Mom on the bandwagon at christmas. I seem to have fallen off lately, but I'll try to be better. Love ya! XO, Carly

Lorrelle said...

I can just smell the pumpkin n sugar in your kitchen! I wish you were my neighbor!!! Miss you bunches!
LUL...Lorrelle