Haha, hey Aunt Deb, Sorry for not responding before, but I love the James Taylor, always a classic. Lately I've been really into Maximo Park (I first heard them on my trip to England a couple months ago) and Motion City Soundtrack (not an actual soundtrack, that's just the name of the band). You should take a listen!
Great job on adding music to your blog! Definitley an accomplishment. Oh and "herp-a-derrrr"! That cracked me up! I haven't heard that in forever! Love you, Car
2 comments:
Haha, hey Aunt Deb,
Sorry for not responding before, but I love the James Taylor, always a classic. Lately I've been really into Maximo Park (I first heard them on my trip to England a couple months ago) and Motion City Soundtrack (not an actual soundtrack, that's just the name of the band). You should take a listen!
Great job on adding music to your blog! Definitley an accomplishment. Oh and "herp-a-derrrr"! That cracked me up! I haven't heard that in forever!
Love you,
Car
Hey Deb....
Love the music!!! I leave it on when I'm working on the computer....
Great job...so impressed!
Love u lots...L
Post a Comment