Sunday, May 18, 2008

OK...seriously...the last one...

Humorous Pictures
more cat pictures

4 comments:

paula said...

HILARIOUS! (ok, I'm one of those moms who loves caps and exclamation marks.) Annie is also seriously into lol cats. That Irish dancer is the best! But I cannot support the "invisible" collection. I think people throw them to get some of the poses. Still, a web site that offers hours of laughs, huh?

Lisa in AK said...

Please send the website info. I laughed so hard! Thanks to Annie for turning you onto it? I loved the Prozac one. I need serious laugh therapy every day, especially to get me going in the morning.

Jenny said...

Hi Debbie! I found your blog through Lorelle's, and then I found Mallory's, too! How fun to see what your family is doing. We sure miss you guys.

Lorrelle said...

Sooo sorry...I thought I sent her one...Jim wanted our private so some psyco client dosent find our family....I sent her one...love u much!