Wednesday, March 12, 2008

See This Movie!

Alright, so anyone who knows me even a little bit knows I'm a movie freak, and I'll see just about anything more than once. I was even so desperate a week ago I saw a move called, "The Eye", starring Jessica Alba...don't even ask...Anyway I usually see movies at least 3 times, so my reviews on movies are not taken very seriously. Even so, I saw a little indy movie the other day that I cannot recommend highly enough. It is called, "Lars and the Real Girl" and it is just so good, and deep, yet comical and entertaining, great for discussion afterwards, except I don't have anyone to discuss with, so I'm putting it here. PLEASE leave a comment if you've seen it, if you haven't seen it yet (it is now available to rent), that is now your assignment. Then you must come back here and leave me a comment. That's all I have to say about that.

5 comments:

Carly said...

I saw that movie in the theater and I agree, it was really good! I haven't seen it since then so I don't know if I can discuss its finer points with you but it was a very heartfelt movie. It even made me cry! My two guy friends who I saw it with also loved it and it was great to talk about it afterward. I want to hear more of your thoughts!

Claire said...

Mom- you actually posted!!! I am shocked. Good for you. I am definitely going to see that movie soon and when I do I will come back here and leave a comment.

paula said...

OK, which movie is everybody talking about? The Eye or Lars and the Real Girl? I really wanted to see Lars...Girl. Maybe I'll rent it tonite. Then we'll talk!

Lisa in AK said...

Is that the movie about the guy who is in love with a blow up girl doll? I guess I have to see it too and we can all talk.

Tara Thue said...

I totally saw 'Lars' and I have to say, I thought it was wierd...but I loved it. More than anything I love that it gave you something to talk about. We'll have to get Ron and Matt to watch it and see what they think.